I WANT YOU KNOW



You are always on my minds. I wanna fall asleep in your arms. If i’m not with you, i dont want anyone else. My Attitude will always be based on how you treat me. I may be quiet but i have so much on my mind. People say everything happens for a reason. So when i punch you in the face bitch, Remember i have a reason. If you give me 100% i give u 1000% in return. I like you, you like me, so stop worrying about them. Worry about us. I Wish you knew how much i Love talking to you and how much i wish you were mine. Dont wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.. I Angry because i truly love you but you ignore your promise and i still think about you day by day.. I can spend literally whole day thinking about you..ONLY YOU..i dont ask much, i just want you with me all the time..give me a feel that i with you just now..i hope u understand me...I LOVE YOU..ONLY YOU MY DEAR..
“Send Me a Cute Goodnight Text while me Sleeping, so i Wakes  Up with a Smile on my Face”

No comments:

Post a Comment